For movie lovers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I


First of all, I am going to try to get back on the movie blogging biz. The semester is almost over and I have more time now. Hope you will tune in.

As you may know, I am a huge HP fan. HUGE. Therefore, I was over the moon excited to see the newest film. I saw it twice opening week and thought it was a great success. It was more frustrating than the other HP movies because it leaves you hanging as it cuts off right before the seventh book really gets great. I predict the final movie will be outstanding.

As usual there a few things that got changed or left out. Its understandable in a book of that length, but for a fan like myself, it is hard not to notice these changes. It doesn't affect the quality of the movie, but it was something I noticed. 

So, in sum, go see this movie. Especially if you like Harry Potter, although you probably already have

$ $ $ $ $ $ $

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment